Critical Force is the creator of the successful mobile FPS title Critical Ops and one of the leading mobile shooter developers in the world. Our values are Honesty, Trust, Team Spirit, Player Centric and Learn & Grow, and they are defined and cherished by all of our employees.
Now, we are calling you, a QA Specialist, to join our ranks as part of our Player Experience team. A team that guarantees our players an exciting and bug-free experience. We expect you to have a keen interest in testing games and in helping our game development teams to meet their desired quality to impress our players.
- Interest and passion in QA for the long term
- Desire to work with games, track down bugs and push quality
- Active interest in playing games
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Previous games industry experience considered a plus, but not mandatory
- Test bug and feature tickets on a daily basis
- Identify issues and produce high-quality bug tickets
- Assist Customer support in confirming issues reported by the community
- Reach out to the community when required to gain clarity on the issues they report
- Provide gameplay feedback on new features, maps, and new game prototypes
- Assist in the improvement of QA processes
- Collaborate with various teams to improve the overall quality and experience of Critical Force products
Critical Force is a Finnish game company with offices in both Kajaani and Helsinki. We are focusing on competitive multiplayer games for mobile. We strive to create games that are fun to play on both casual and competitive levels. Our flagship game is a first-person shooter Critical Ops, which has been downloaded over 100 million times worldwide and has become a trailblazer in electronic sports played on mobile devices. We all share a passion for our creations, from interns to senior developers. We pride ourselves on our friendly and focused team atmosphere.
The selected candidate can decide to work from either of our offices - in Kajaani, experiencing an international feeling with a small-town vibe next to nature - or in Helsinki - in the heart of a bustling games capital. Remote working in other places in Finland is also possible, but the ability to visit the offices from time to time will be required.
- Opportunity to join a game studio awarded multiple times by different organizations
- Transparent and caring company culture
- A fast-moving work environment driven by people with a passion for games
- The option to work from time to time in either of our offices, in Helsinki or in Kajaani
- Good benefits, incl. comprehensive health and travel insurance and dental care
- Flexible working environment and autonomous teams
- Opportunity to grow and develop into more responsible roles